Backup Reporting for NetWorker
easy, complete and reliable
BACKUP EAGLE® Backup Reporting for Dell EMC NetWorker includes all evidence of your backup jobs and configuration changes as well as reports and evaluations of your NetWorker environment.
Use preconfigured BACKUP EAGLE® reports or configure your own NetWorker reports (Accounting, Audit & Compliance, Forecasts, Management Reports).
In addition to Dell EMC NetWorker, BACKUP EAGLE® also supports other backup software products:
Dell EMC NetWorker Dashboards
BACKUP EAGLE® dashboards provides a quick view of your backup environment. The dashboard elements can be individually configured in terms of content and arrangement. It is also possible to split or extend the dashboard to more than one dashboard (e.g. one dashboard per client / topic / department).
1. Separate dashboard for each backup software (here: Dell EMC NetWorker)
2. Separate dashboards for each department / client (here: Department A02)
Dell EMC NetWorker Reports
All BACKUP EAGLE® reports can be configured for any period of time and any desired format (~.pdf, ~.html, ~.csv, ~.xls). Content can be easily filtered (servers, nodes, schedules, domains, return codes, ...). The BACKUP EAGLE® standard reports are automatically generated daily.
1. Backup results - BACKUP EAGLE® Default report
This report contains all Dell EMC NetWorker backups and restores.
2. Backup results detailled - BACKUP EAGLE® Default report
This report contains additional details per backup / restore (error messages, etc.).
3. Backup results for audit - BACKUP EAGLE® Default report
This report especially for audits contains all backups and restores of the previous day, including the audit comments on all failed backups / restores.
4. Dell EMC NetWorker Clients and VMs Details - BACKUP EAGLE® configuration report
The configuration of your Dell EMC NetWorker environment is created completely every day and is thus documented chronologically.
5. Report NetWorker Protection Policies - BACKUP EAGLE® daily configuration report
This report about Dell EMC NetWorker Protection Policies serves to document the configuration of your NetWorker environment.