Backup Reporting for Veeam
easy, complete and reliable
BACKUP EAGLE® Reporting for Veeam includes all evidence of your backup jobs and configuration changes as well as reports and analyses of your Veeam backup environment.
Use preconfigured BACKUP EAGLE® reports or configure your own Veeam reports (Accounting, Audit & Compliance, Forecasts, Management Reports).
In addition to Veeam, BACKUP EAGLE® also supports other backup software products:
BACKUP EAGLE® dashboards provides a quick view of your backup environment. The dashboard elements can be individually configured in terms of content and arrangement. It is also possible to split or extend the dashboard to more than one dashboard (e.g. one dashboard per client / topic / department).
1. Separate dashboard for each backup software (here: Veeam)
2. Separate dashboards for each department / client (here: Department A02)
All BACKUP EAGLE® reports can be configured for any period of time and any desired format (~.pdf, ~.html, ~.csv, ~.xls). Content can be easily filtered (servers, clients, schedules, domains, return codes, ...). The BACKUP EAGLE® standard reports are automatically generated daily.
1. Backup results - BACKUP EAGLE® default report
This report contains all Veeam backups and restores
2. Backup results detailled - BACKUP EAGLE® default report
This report contains additional details per backup / restore (error messages, etc.).
3. Veeam proof of verification for audits - BACKUP EAGLE® default report
This report especially for audits contains all backups and restores of the previous day, including the audit comments on all failed backups / restores.
4. Veeam jobs detailed - BACKUP EAGLE® configuration documentation
The configuration of your Veeam environment is completely created daily and is thus chronologically documented.
5. List of all Veeam clients per server - BACKUP EAGLE® configuration documentation
This report is also automatically generated daily per Veeam Server.
6. Configuration changes - BACKUP EAGLE® configuration documentation
This report also documents all configuration changes.